(Scroll down for MERCH shipping details)
Original Sculptures Shipping
- Sculptures are shipped from my studio based in Russia. Please, allow me 2-4 days after purchase to ship your pieces. (Public Holidays and Holiday Seasons may also have further delays)
- Depending on situation, I can offer following options to ship worldwide:
– DHL Express. Depending on destination, delivery takes 3-10 business days excluding processing time.
– Standard. Delivery may take up to 40 days (usually 3-4 weeks in average) days excluding processing time.
- I consolidate your orders into one package to reduce shipping costs when you place multiple orders going to the same shipping address. I use this option if it helps to reduce shipping costs, otherwise orders will be shipped individually. In case your orders were combined, shipping costs difference will be refunded in couple days after package has been shipped.
- I provide you a tracking number by email. Please, contact me if there are any issues.
- If your package arrived, but it was not picked up, and it was returned back to me, I’m more than happy to send the package back to you again, however, the cost of re-shipping must be paid and it is at the buyer’s expense.
Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your countries customs office.
Wrapping and packaging
- If you leave a gift message during checkout, it will be printed on my original card.
- All orders are sent out in boxes. Currently, I include gift packaging (my handmade bags) for wearable art only. I always do my best to provide the most beautiful wrapping I can. Over time, my sculptures getting more intricate and packaging needs an individual approach. I can add additional supporting details to provide safety during the trip. Here are several examples of how it may look like:
- I don’t sell display cases and frames excepting when they are included as a part of the artwork. Please, understand, I’m focused on art. Selling stuff for displaying is another type of business I have no possibility to provide. If you need a display you can try to search “glass dome” or “glass cloche”. There are also display boxes from glass and acrylic. For acrylic be sure you choose high-quality crystal clear acrylic. Otherwise, it may be blurry. A vintage glass box is another lovely way to display. All these kinds of displays vary by size and shape. So you can always find what you need.
When will I get my order?
Usually, it takes 3–7 days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time
depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows (on rare occasions, for some items shipping still may take up to 30 business days, please consider it) :
● USA: 3–4 business days
● Europe: 6–8 business days
● Australia: 2–14 business days
● Japan: 4–8 business days
● International: 10–20 business days
Where will my order ship from?
I work with an on-demand order fulfillment company with facilities worldwide!
Will I be charged customs for my order?
An additional customs and tax fee can occur on international orders. This fee is not in my control and is assessed by your local customs office. Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they apply duties and taxes to your purchases.
My order should be here by now, but I still don’t have it. What should I do?
Before getting in touch with me, please help me out by doing the following:
● Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address
● Ask your local post office if they have your package
● Stop by your neighbors in case the courier left the package with them
If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn’t left at the post office or at your neighbor’s, get in touch with me at email@example.com with your order number. If you did find a mistake in your delivery address, I can send you a replacement order, but shipping will be at your own cost.
How are your merh made?
I work with a print-on-demand drop shipper. They have locations worldwide, so depending on where you are, your orders are printed and shipped from the facility that can do it most efficiently!
How do I track my order?
You’ll receive a tracking link via email when your order ships out. On rare occasions, tracking might not be available for some countries. If you have any questions about your tracking or shipment, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
I received a wrong/damaged product, what should I do?
I’m so sorry if the product you ordered arrived damaged. To help me resolve this for you quickly, email at email@example.com within a weeks’ time with photos of the damaged product, your order number, and any other details you may have about your order. I’ll get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible!